____________________________________
Looking back with reflections, I have really walked away with smiles. Reflecting last year, this year was much better both emtionally, mentally and physically. Some times it really does pay to crawl back slowly.
Really. Because you get to see things in a clearer way and take more cautious steps and a whole and bigger picture. I am not saying I am way much better now in progress but I have seen the smaller bits. The smaller bits are enough to make me contented.
Through the walk with God, I know he will always remain faithful even when I am unfaithful. Because through him, all things are possible. I do not need to know or worry about tomorrow because it is all in God's hand. If God has to take someone or some things away from me, I know that God will provide me with better outcomes.
Experience they say. I agree. Through experiences and different walks, we grow, Grow into better people than we ever imagine. To that I say Amen.